RiN's 夢 の 森

A place where the reality lies beneath the illusion

Well, finally I've become a senior!!! LOL

Nahh, stupid mumble =='

This is the first time for me to update this blog for a looooong time.
I've been very busy this recent days. I can't even do all my daily activities well.
I also got sick few weeks ago, and i dunno what kind of illness i gotten myself into.

Okay, back to the main point, I am in XIIS1 right now!!!
Things that made me happy recently :
i. I am in a same class with so many friends of mine (although i got separated from some of my old friends T_T)
ii. My friend who is studying in China is having summer holiday in Indonesia! I haven't met her for a while ==a
iii. I could engage more to my hobby, and i even tried to self-hypnotized myself and i think it's working!!! I'm sending positive mindset to my mind!

on the other hand, there are also things that made me depressed :
a. My first English test was so messed up because i wrote wrong notes in my book
b. I only got a couple of months left to prepare EJU, TOEFL, etc.
c. The time limit for me to choose my major is getting near
d. My last assignment for my graduation is being rejected over and over!!
e. I'm getting worried about the scholarships!!!!!

Darnnnn! Geez i couldn't help myself for being stressed over small matters like this ~_~ Fortunately, i was lent an interesting book from my friend. It tells us about hypnotheraphy. I tried that, and i think it's working. I mean, i don't feel sleepy at school anymore!!!! *Hoorrrayy*

This is a brief way to self-hypnotize yourself (you may want to give a try) :
1. Command yourself to go into the "Beta" condition
2. Make yourself relax by taking deep breath, imagining good things, etc. (as long as it could make yourself feel relaxed and comfortable)
3. Test your critical area such as hands, eyes, legs, etc. to know whether you've gone completely to Beta condition or not (by trying to move it, if it can't be moved then congrats, you've done well!)
4. Begin the self-talk session
5. Give the closing session

Please have a try! You may have a problem that you can't solve, fixing your mindset is a good step to find a solution! I will probably post a new post about this self-hypnotize soon to give further information ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment