RiN's 夢 の 森

A place where the reality lies beneath the illusion

About my plan for the forum, actually I've been working on it for some time, and finally it's nearly done!!!! Thanks for my friend, Eugene, who helps me in developing this forum.. Please visit http://placetotalk.forumotion.com!!!

This is a forum dedicated for anyone who has problem in their life. Don't care about any problem your problem, you can share all of your heart's content here. I hope this kind of forum could help others. Because ypu'll know that you're not the only one who has problem in this world. *somehow I seemed so wise?? LOL*

This forum is still in progress and has so many weakness or problems, so I would appreciate anyone who wants to give advice, suggestion, or even ask us about the forum. @__@

And today, I also wanted to share my experience at school!!!
One of my friend got a birthday's surprise from us. We've been avoiding her for many days in order to give her this surprise. She didn't guess about our plan at all, and this made the thing got really interesting. well, I hope she won't get mad of us because we cheated her. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment