RiN's 夢 の 森

A place where the reality lies beneath the illusion

Arggghh!!
Finally this unimportant final exam has come!!!
I dun hav any time to play, chat, browse, or do anything I like for 1 week..
For the first day, we have to do Religion and Geography test.
This is the first time for me to find a school which learns 5 religions in the same time..
I think my school is so peculiar.. Zz..
*though i hav to admit that it was fun because we could know about many things*

But on the second day, we will face sociology and physical education (PE's theory test)!!
I mean, is there any countries beside mine which applied this kind of test???
Physical education in school is only for fun!! What the heck??
We should learn about the theory now?? Gosh.. ==''

This 1 week will gonna like hell for me.. hiks..
I hope that the economy, indonesian language, and math test won't be so difficult..
*I rather weak in these subjects*
Could u believe it?? My own daily language!! And i've failed on it once

Hope this gonna over ASAP.. The material for the final test is too much to handle.. TTxTT

And why my internet connection is so damn slow?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment