RiN's 夢 の 森

A place where the reality lies beneath the illusion

Uwaaa~~


After delaying for a long time, finally I started to write a blog!!!
Actually I've wanted to do this since a long time ago, but unfortunately, I dunno what to write in the blog..

And finally, after meeting one of my nut friend, Eugene, who succeed to inspire me to make a blog.. LOL

She said that she has already have a blog, and she also said that making a blog isn't very difficult. So, I also want to try to make a blog.. *forgive me I really luv to trying new things*

Well, I made this blog while working for the other projects, *which is also related to blog* OTAKU NITEZ!!!

Both me and Eugene wanted to make an offline radio in internet, we named it OTAKU NITEZ. Originally, otaku nitez is the name of the program from our school task, but we found this is really interesting, so we decided to continue this program. Btw, otaku nitez is a program that dedicated for all of otaku. Otaku nitez will provide any new information about anime, tokusatsu, games, or even doramas.

We know that we won't be able to do this program alone, so we planned to invite other new members to join us.. *we have many otaku friends* =p

I hope we could complete this project asap..

Notes : btw forgive me for my bad english *bow*

0 comments:

Post a Comment