RiN's 夢 の 森

A place where the reality lies beneath the illusion

Urghhh!! the final test is coming really near and i still haven't prepare for anything =='''' All of my usual activity and my projects have to be put off until this annoying test is over TTxTT I hope i won't fail on my test..

Today, all of the teachers in our school are really serious preparing for this coming test. All of them give us endless tasks and exercises. If it continues, it could drive me crazy!! For example, this afternoon, my math teacher gave us so many numbers to do in order to make us used to her problems. I know that, but still, my brain has already exhausted from all of the lesson these last days. I couldn't help myself. I almost fell asleep if one of my friend, Eugenie, didn't come and sit next to me.

After the lesson was over, I with some of friends went to the nearby mall to watch Ninja Assassin. We had a great time. I really love that film because there are so many bloody scene shown there. *evil laugh* >>> Am I a sadist?? ==''



It was starred by Rain, one of the famous male artist from Korea. The main story was about an orphan boy, adopted by Ouzuno into The Nine Clan. The film kept showing us the main character's flashback. Raizo was trained really hard by Ouzuno to become a perfect assassin (ninja). After he grew up, he became a great assassin, but he betrayed his own family (clan).

After all, I think this is a good action film. There are so many thrilling battle scene. It looks really real *for me*. Though I think the film's story is not really good enough. What made this film interesting is the good scene and acting of their actors or actress (there's only a lil amount of dialogue). The bloody scene is not enough for me!!!!

Hope this suffering days will over soon..

0 comments:

Post a Comment